How to make Paltalk Colour/Multi

How do you actually create a remade version of Paltalk.

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

How to make Paltalk Colour/Multi

Postby ll F4T4L B34TS ll » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I'v been on Dutchplace for quiet a while now. I'v always loved observing other people work on here. But I'v noticed that lately not to many Paltalk Colours have been created. My main question is, how do you create Paltalk colour. I'v looked online all over to find tutorials.

-What type of programs would you need? I'd love to do some work of my own and upload it on here for others to use.

-Is there some kind of tutorial out there? I do realize that it'll take a while to learn this type of programming. But i'm up for it.

-Cream (h2)
ll F4T4L B34TS ll
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Re: How to make Paltalk Colour/Multi

Postby Departure » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:59 am

First of all you need to know a programming language, then create a dll that downloads your database and parses the user names and RGB colour code, this database could be a simple txt file on server with a list of user names and RGB colours. Once you have gotten that far next you need to learn how to reverse an application in a debugger, Then trace the point in paltalk where the incoming data has the room list when the room list is created and put onto the stack, then once you found this address you can in-line patch paltalk to jump to your custom routine.. next in your custom routine you need to call the dll you made earlier and pass this incoming data from paltalk to your own function which then parses the user names and fixed the data to include RGB for that nickname, This gets sent back to paltalk, Paltalk then processes this data as per normal but with Custom RGB colours. Also you will need to make your dll a part of paltalks imports, or you could load the dll in your custom routine you patched paltalk with...

So yeah it might take you awhile to learn, The dll source code is freely available for download and is written in delphi, Radical programs in delphi and has reverse engineering skills hence the reason it was easy for him to convert the original dll to his own custom one.
Departure
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby ll F4T4L B34TS ll » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks for such a quick reply Departure,
I see its gonna take quiet some work. I'm going to try and fallow your directions and create another version of Paltalk colour.

I also see that I haven't even touched programming yet, so it's gonna take me some research, a couple tutorials and a little help from other to learn the basics. Hopefully it won't take to long.

-Thanks Again
ll F4T4L B34TS ll
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby InvisibleBoi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi guys,

Do we need to know assemgly languge in order to reverse paltalk client? I am a software developer who is similiar with most modern languges like c++/C# and Java. How hard is assemgly langue? and how long would it take to reverse engineer paltalk client?
InvisibleBoi
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby Departure » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 am

InvisibleBoi wrote:Hi guys,

Do we need to know assemgly languge in order to reverse paltalk client? I am a software developer who is similiar with most modern languges like c++/C# and Java. How hard is assemgly langue? and how long would it take to reverse engineer paltalk client?

Yeah assembly knowledge is needed but only to trace through paltalk.exe with a debugger, and maybe a little to inline patch paltalk, most important is you know how to use the debugger and find the memory addresses of what I describe above, anylanguage is fine for the custom dll because the idea is you will be calling your functions from paltalk with the strings from paltalk as the arguments, and you function from your dll will modify the string and return the modifyed string back to paltalk(the string contains the rgb colours). Once you have this nailed you see how easy it would be to modify any of paltalks string related stuff which makes paltalk alot more customized.
Departure
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Return to Paltalk Help