Paltalk security

Has someone hacked my account?

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Paltalk security

Postby curious » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 am

Hi

Not sure if I'm posting in the right area, so apologies if I'm not.

do you know if there is any way of checking if my paltalk account has been 'hacked'? Or is there a way of finding out when an 'online pal' was added to my friends list? I ask because today I noticed a name on my list that I don't remember adding. And that name pmd somebody I know and said some stuff to them. Stuff to cause trouble between us. I'm 99 percent sure I never added this name to my list and I don't recall ever seeing that name before. So, to see it sitting in my friends list today is cause for concern and I'd like to know who it is.

Is there a way to find out when a name was added to my friends list? Or if my account has somehow been gotten into by someone else? Can people do that stuff without my password?

Is there a way to find out when a paltalk nickname was created if they don't have a profile?

thanks for any help
curious
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Re: Paltalk security

Postby Amit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Nothing is impossible which you write in your post....If you think your nickname is compromised then just change your email address (1st) and then change your password.
Amit
Dutchplace Crown 3
Dutchplace Crown 3

Re: Paltalk security

Postby curious » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Perhaps. I'd really just love to know how this happened. But, I guess it will be just another of those things to wonder about. :? Just really annoys me what this person did.
curious
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Return to Paltalk Help