those microphones called

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from

those microphones called

Postby suhanee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

What are those microphones called,and is there any way i can buy them? I wanna know what those microphones singers use to make their voices robotic are called? and is there any way to find them at stores? i would really want one! Or are they just programed on the computer? if thats the case how can i get that? thank you!
market samurai ~ marketsamurai ~
Last edited by suhanee on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Return to Paltalk Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests