Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com


Postby medousy » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

What do people use when they have microphones that change the voice? You know how they have those microphones that change your voice to techno sound. Is it a special microphone or some kind of mixer. I would like to have one for fun. Is there an inexpensive one available? I can't seem to find anything about it on the internet.
external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ keycompete.com ~ compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com
Last edited by medousy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Re: microphones

Postby close2u » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 pm

I think you mean a software that you can change your voice,
if you want to sound like a robot, old woman or Little baby, there is many voice changer programs on the net.
so google is your friend (th)
User avatar
Dutchplace Crown 2
Dutchplace Crown 2
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Return to Paltalk Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest