People ask me How to get FREE VIP & Featured room in Paltalk

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Postby ChiNa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

People ask me How to Get VIP & Featured Room in Paltalk

Hi guys, I am just making this Post bcoz a lot of people actually start asking and posting in my forum and in my pm, about how to get a FREE VIP SUBSCRIBTION in Paltalk! Its a good thing to ask, if you dont know how! But not an easy task for me. Here is a MESSAGE sent to me here on Dutchplace, I am very happy for the person sent me this, bcoz now I can answer him and all of you guys ones and for all!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: START MESSAGE ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Paltalk help

Sent: Jan 30th, '12, 02:02
To: ChiNa-Man
Dear China Man, I want to have a vip membership without paying for them.... and I want my chat room to be in the featured page of middle east and want it to be green and fit 1000 guests... is that possible???

My nickname is ..............

Room name and website:
http://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/.................

Many thanks
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: END MESSAGE ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here is my Answer for your questions guys:

About VIP for FREE:

There is 2 options... its possible for a week, when Paltalk announces the WEEKLY VIP, but for the past few years they only give EXTREME WEEK, no more VIP!

Your second options is, there is a room in Paltalk which do not know which, but i will find out, if you join and stay there for 1 week till 1 month, and you are active in the room, you will get a free Plus, Extreme or VIP subscribtion!

And room name on FEATURED is very hard to get, you need to go to Paltalk.com/feedback.html and tell them, and you should write a feedback as suggestion.... it is impossible for us!

About Featured Room:

About the Featured room, I had to ask my so called ADMIN-Friend on Paltalk, I basicly asked him, bcoz i didnt know the answer myself:

His Message Sent To me:

Palhelps and Palsupports are often getting asked by room owners how to get their room into the Featured Rooms Category. The situation is now like this: The Paltalk system is automatically choosing and picking those rooms, considering how many users, when, how many webcams up etc. on a longer period of time. In other words, a user has to make his/her room very well running as this is the only way the system might pick his room..... So if people come asking what to do to have their room featured by Paltalk, then be so kind and tell them that they have to make their room running well and then the Paltalk system might pick their room automatically for Featured Rooms Category. System is set to handle that automatically.

Thats all dear, if anything else you can always find me in ChiNa-Cheats.com !

Good luck
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Re: People ask me How to get FREE VIP & Featured room in Pal

Postby MyMelody » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi,

I think at the moment you can get 1 week extreme or vip, if another coloured nick with credits send you virtual gifts.

For 1 week Free Extrem you need virtual gifts for 250 credits and for 1 week Free VIP you need virtual gifts for 500 credits.

Because in the last time I saw lots of nicks who are for one week extreme and than for one week VIP. They have a crown beside of their nikname. But I m not sure, because I have not any credits to try this.

icon_22
MyMelody
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Re: People ask me How to get FREE VIP & Featured room in Pal

Postby ChiNa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

That was some amazing good info MyMelody I didnt know that, because I stopped using my money on Paltalk for the Gifts and Credits! Anyways good newssss :D So he basicly needs some free credits to have a VIP for a week! or what ever.. 2fings
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Return to Paltalk Help