Paltalk error (tc-5407)

Paltalk Closing. Log in failed.

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Paltalk error (tc-5407)

Postby EmilyLogan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello: This is my first post.

I've been a member of paltalk for several years and received an odd error message when trying to log in last night. I'm a paid member with a colored nickname and also have an alternate nic that is black.

Throughout last night and most of today, all attempts to log in have been met with the same failure. I tried my black nic and also my other computer, to no avail, received the same error message each time.

I've googled it, checked paltalk on facebook but no one has listed this particular error as yet.

A ticket has been generated, but it takes "48 hours".

Emily
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (40.37 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
EmilyLogan
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Re: Paltalk error (tc-5407)

Postby Thor_pt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

hi EmilyLogan nice to have u here .. sorry to say ..try to go help room and see if any "support" help u ..our u can delete your version and try again to install
Thor_pt
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby EmilyLogan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi Thor: Thank you for responding so quickly.
I can't access any help rooms because I can't log in to paltalk.

I was able to email "Support" by opening a web browser, typing in paltalk dot com and then logging into my profile. I can access my profile, edit or update it, but not log in to chat with anyone or go to any rooms.

icon_22
EmilyLogan
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby Thor_pt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm

emily do u try to enter in paltalk express? try here: http://express.paltalk.com/?refc=86000
Thor_pt
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby EmilyLogan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Thor_pt wrote:emily do u try to enter in paltalk express? try here: http://express.paltalk.com/?refc=86000

Thor: I clicked on the link you provided, entered my user name and password, received the same error. Screen shot attached.
Attachments
error.png
error.png (115.08 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
EmilyLogan
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby Thor_pt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm

im try to find here something about this error but no luck .. sorry i cant help u :(
Thor_pt
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby EmilyLogan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you Tony. I contacted them and got the standard email and ticket number. They will respond "within 48 hours".

I checked my profile via browser window, logged in, then changed my password, received confirmation, logged in again to my profile to confirm.

I'm just not able to log in to paltalk and chat or go to any music rooms. The error message still displays.

After trying to log in to my black nic on the other computer here at home, I received the same error message.

I've been on paltalk for a number of years and have only recently experienced the odd problems.

Thanks, all of you for taking time to help me.
EmilyLogan
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby ChiNa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 am

Hi.. Thanks for taking your time on Dutchplace.. Since it gives you the same error all the time it seems kinda strange.. The only thing you could do was to contact Paltalk as our other friends recommended...

But if you have 2 mins to check something and try it out, then hopefully you will get more answers this way also...

It is sometimes necessary to reset and clear the cache in Windows 7 or VISTA.. When you know that DNS changes have been made but Windows 7 or Windows vista, its is still resolving a hostname to the old IP address.

To refresh the DNS, you simple need to run the "ipconfig /flushdns" command from the command prompt, the command prompt can be run from the Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt application.

PART 1:

Or Go to your START, and in your search field type CMD, and click ENTER
Now a black BOX, called Command Line should pop up, and in there type ipconfig /flushdns and click ENTER!

After that happend,,,, Wait a few seconds, then go to 2nd step! We are trying to Disconnect you the right way and back again..

Part 2:
Now again go to your START, and type CMD in the search field.. Now in the blackbox type: ipconfig/release....... Wait till its finished.. when its done, type again "ipconfig/renew"!

Now this will give you a NEW IP in many cases, and it will also FLUSH your DNS and now try to enter paltalk!
I hope then you will be able to login, if still not then we will try help you another way,
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Postby Pa36OjHuK » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:19 pm

paltalk dreams why do that? lol
Site-M★derator at ⒸⒽⒾⓃⒶ-ⒸⒽⒺⒶⓉⓈ.ⒸⓄⓂ

Visit us at http://www.China-Cheats.com
Pa36OjHuK
Dutchplace Crown 4
Dutchplace Crown 4