Ok, What is the latest Build of paltalk scene?

Anything related to the previous and newest builds of paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Ok, What is the latest Build of paltalk scene?

Postby fuzzywookie » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:57 am

I have been all over reading so many posts in so many forums,I am so confused.
WHat is the lastest build or what ever you all call it. The beta one,the scene one,are they both scenes? You cant use old verisons any more right ?Unless you still had it operating on your pc all this time.

i am under the impression Paltalk is forcing the upgrade for all and not letting older ones work,like Windows is with xp and making all go to vista . Not selingl any more xp programs?
Uts a conspiracy I tell you all,what ya think the window is for. Not looking out,looking in to you.
The open door logo is for leaving a door open to all peoples pc.
WIndows isnt numberr one for the product. Its forced down our throats.
ANyway,do I have to use windows to do this or fire fox ok.
When I download all these links. I am gonna erase paltalk one more time again.
NOw i dont erase your links for the verions of versions cool links you all have generously been providing,is this alright? Also when you unlad a rar file,you have to open it in rar first then put it in the paltalk right?

This will only give a blue nik,which will show up black now,the ability to open green amount of video windows ,no ads and some room loader?thingsy not there. RIGHT?

WHy wont the blue nik come up blue if your blue?
Or maybe it does.
When you sign in,what name do you use?
the one paid for or a new black nik?
Will this let me in rooms I have been bounced from?
No cause it was with my blue nik.

Also with this version of number who the hell knows,
green video abilities,no ads, and cant be bounced but really can but still can lurk but no commnication with anything in room bounced from.
Now after you leave it will you be able to come back in it or have to leave it open for eternity?
SO I get bounced but I can stay in there as if I am red dotted and not communicate or be seen or heard from but lurk and watch video or room talk. RIght? NOw do they know I am lurking still or am I invisible to them?

Also can I submit any smilies.
Why cant smilies move?
What about the room owners being able to download video into rooms.
If black nic cant anyway,then is this gonna allow it for all the room to see your video with this linky thing?Just the simple black nik rooms.not paid for ones.
WHich one do I use and which forum . Im sorry. But you all say to read posts and that makes you bounce all over and then these damn numerical versions. cant they name them like the blue verison or the red one or the bunny wabbit one. Not 2.21 . argh.
lol
I am not good with numbers in head. dislexic. and my head hurts from banging it against the wall and being bounced on wall alot.
I need a bouncing emote or one with a big hammer to whack them with. lol
one that can fly?
ok,im being silly . Its withdrawl. and it only gets worse so wish me luck.
Thanks again. I am not criticizing any of all your hard works youguys doing all this,I only am making suggestions at times cause when your so smart as you ,you forget dummies like us dont know stuff and you need to spell it all out as in kindergarten or we will drive you nuts with redundant questions.
Pictures always help alot too.
cant you get one of them programs that follows all your moves on lineand then film it and let us watch?
Doing it naked would be an added thrill.
ouch,just a thought,ok im leaving. no bouncy me. nooooooooooooooooooo
:cry: hee hee :D
P.s. what little extra programs will work with what versions. Like the admin talker or the music player ,etc. Really should think about naming them the rhinocerous version,bambi version,you knowl. or maybe
debbie does dallas version,somethig you can relate too. ya know.
lol
Im gonna bit your hiney,so you better hide it before I bite it. chomp chomp
fuzzywookie
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby amirca » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:34 am

i dont even know what your question is :?: beta version means something is not completed not full version. paltalk scene was beta before but now its a full version and there is another version PTX Color Version. for more information visit here and download a copy.

http://www.xixononline.com/ptx/
amirca
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

I dont speak or rread Korean

Postby fuzzywookie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:44 am

Thanks but I guess a few times I noticed your links go to Korean sites or words. Your little read thing was in korean too. SOrry,but thanks for help,I think.
Im gonna bit your hiney,so you better hide it before I bite it. chomp chomp
fuzzywookie
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby amirca » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:24 am

here is english version .........and its vietnamies language anyway . thankyou pacman

http://www.dutchplace.nl/phpBB2/viewtop ... light=#526
amirca
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby carloos » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm

[ :shock:
carloos
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Return to Paltalk All Builds