Pal build 233 Xmas emoticons pack

Anything related to the previous and newest builds of paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Pal build 233 Xmas emoticons pack

Postby Pac » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:58 pm

:D Over write yur PalTextCtl.dll whit This one in your Paltalk messenger folder , and have fun :lol:

By: Departure.
Attachments
XmasEmotes.rar
(438.15 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
Christmas emoticons.gif
Christmas emoticons.gif (61.64 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
Pac
Owner

Postby amirca » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 am

i am not very good with paltalk i have tried to send xmas emotecon to my friend but he cant see anything . i think to be able to see these emoticon that person also have to replace that dll file in his or her paltalk folder. may be i am wrong......but its another nice work by departure .
amirca
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby Goose » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:42 am

I think I noticed the same thing with the cheesydoodle emoticons. It looked like they were being sent into the room; but, when I brought in a 2nd name on another computer without the cheesydoodle patch I couldn't see the emotes.
Goose
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby amirca » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:52 am

yeah you can see them on your own chating window but actually they dont go through .
amirca
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby Pac » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:40 am

Yes the reciever needs the patch to, i did tested it and works great. We both did see the emotes (Happyf* It only works whit build 233 , and not whit build 221 wich is paltalkcolour :?
Pac
Owner

Postby Departure » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:46 pm

yes thats correct, Your friend will only see the custom emotes if he/she has the the patch also, This is the same for paltalk colour also...

But your friend will still see the paltalk premium emotes that has been enabled with the patch because your friend has those emotes with paltalk, Its logical that they wont be able to see the custom ones because they dont have them unless they use the cheesydoodle version.

I hope this clears things up a little, I know it could be confusing for someone who does'nt really understand how the emoticons work, But simply put they must have the same emotes on there computer to be able to see them.
Premium emotes are always on your computer with paltalk but just not enabled...
Departure
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

lol!

Postby Dutch Tulip » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:17 pm

(Happyf* And now we need a very smart guy to put all these emotes in one paltalk.They so "cute" ,great work guys i luv them! red lol!
Dutch Tulip
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Return to Paltalk All Builds