Callout Balool Users & Developers

Call out to all balool users & Developers

General Talk about Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Postby Departure » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm

balool users, we would like your input into the up coming balool web site, balool has always been a community software and will always be thanks to palol. What we now require from you guys is your input. We are currently developing a balool web site which hopefully will be user friendly, by that I mean user tutorials and developer tutorials which will help the balool community, as with any opensource project it needs your help supplying the feed back and written tutorial. Also you guys are free to suggest what you would like to see in the balool web site as this is as much as your projects as it is the developers project(palol). As you probably already seen.. Balool is devloped around what YOU guys want in a paltalk addon, because of this we also want your ideas and experience with balool to make a community web site for the project. Feel free to post your ideas and tutorials here on this thread.

@im-integrations admins
I have sent you guys a pm detailing the info in regards to the balool web site.

@.net Developers
balool is based around its functionality, thus meaning its plugin system, Feel free to port your software creations to a balool plugin, more details about the SDK will be given in the future, including tutorials and examples(already available). We are even looking into a svc page on balool site if you wish to follow in the steps of opensource. If you wish to profit from your plugin development we will also look at a "cart" where the users may purchase your plugin on-line from balool web site, Of cause this splits the balool into plugin category's "free" and "buy" but we know you have worked hard developing these plugin and you are free to sell them for what ever price you wish, there will be no charge from balool web site for selling your plugin's so all moneys gained from plugin sales will be your to keep.
Departure
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Postby ChiNa » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Dear Balool users,
ChiNa-Cheats.com and its users give its full support for the Balool project, which means a NEW WEBSITE, BUYING AND SELLING PLUGINS, and ofcs we will give our upcomming ideas and thaughts about Balools future, and our future with Balool!

Thanks to Dutchplace, Im-Integrations, Last but not lease Palol and Imfiles!

Me as a Dutchplace member, am trully greatfull for the amazing job you guys have done for free, in the last couple years! I trully understand the main reason!
Balool makes uses lots of time and money on the project, and I will not be the last to support the project!
Thank u for a great explanation Departure, I am in it all the way!

Special Thanks to Dutchplace, Im-Integrations, Imfiles, and Palol for letting us post our ideas and our new website on your beautiful forums and websites! Thank u so much from ChiNa-Cheats.com
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Re: Callout Balool Users & Developers

Postby Departure » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 am

Balool Website now up and running

http://balool.im-integrations.com
Departure
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Return to Paltalk General