New Unban 90% (Paltalk Only)

General Talk about Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

New Unban 90% (Paltalk Only)

Postby ChiNa » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:27 pm

HOW TO UNBAN IN PALTALK

First of all, the reason it says 90%, is that you need to USE PROXY or change your BROWSER PROXY OPTIONS!

Search for "PROXY SOCKs 80" in Google as Paltalk Express uses socks 80 HTTP connections! THATS 100% sure ! This is JUST BASIC CLEANING of your registry in PALTALK 10, and your APP DATA FOLDER / ROAMING and Temproray Files! So dont come back and tell me it doesnt work, cos you NEED TO SET YOUR BROWSERS PROXY OPTIONS to sock 80 HTTP, and then run "ChiNa-Express" Portable!

FILES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:

Download the files from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ty34h833j7ih6up

Instructions:

1. First you uninstall PALTALK MESSENGER, Using the Uninstaller2006.exe

2. Use ChiNaCleaner1.Bat & ChiNaCleaner2.Bat to clear Temprorary Files from command line.

3. Use ChiNaCleaner1.Reg & ChiNaCleaner2.Reg to clear the registry

4. Now install a new verion of Paltalk or a Cracked version,
and run just ONE INSTANCEs of Paltalk........Make a New NICKNAME, IMPORTANT! Paltalk keeps all ur info, such as if you use same EMAIL, you will still be banned, so make sure CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, CHANGE EMAIL, And if you had a nickname called "ChiNa-Man", make sure dont make another "ChiNa-Man1" or "ChiNa-Man2"!

Paltalk can track your name and MAC, with your email, and you will still be banned, so make sure change and make a CLEAN NICKNAME!

5. Now use the ChiNa Cleaner.exe and put a MARK on all your felts, becarefull that it will delete your BOOKMARKS on IE, Firefox or what browser you use! So simply un-mark your Favorit Bookmarks! And Click on "Start ChiNa-Cleaner" and hit OK 2 Times, Now Wait untill its done! May take few mins

6. Now Log on to Paltalk using ChiNa-Express (Paltalk Express Guest).exefile,
or login through ChiNa-Express Server Host made by me few years ago, http://WWW.CHINA-EXPRESS.99K.ORG

YOU CAN NOW BE ONLINE WITH 2 NICKNAMES ON PALTALK, and ALSO UNBANNED, IF YOU DID THE CLEANING RIGHT.

If you do a good round of cleaning to harddrive, then it will MAYBE LOGIN WITH MORE THAN 2 NICKNAMES!

by ChiNa-Man aka ChiNa-Boy
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Re: New Unban 90% (Paltalk Only)

why not ?

Postby Mr Fox » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 am

Why don't you integrate them all in one app or you can keep the files, and create a small bat file that will call all this files, by opening one you will be executing all the others in this folders.
Mr Fox
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby ChiNa » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi fox, Thanks for your reply,,

Well bcoz this was written for old Paltalk, and made by the vietnamese Group on Paltalk.Darkbb.com
Basicly, the 2 Registry files are independet, means you HAVE to open it 1 by one!
But its possible with the BAT FILES to integrate them in one, and the reason I did not make 2 files, was becoz the one is cleaning your APP DATA FOLDER and ETC, the other is cleaning your TEMPRORARY folders,
And this is 2 thing, so if people wanted to EDIT the files, then I want it to be easy! I just made a refreshment for the new Paltalk 10, and had to find the new Keys 1 by one, and the folders needed to be cleaned!

Anyways very nice point, and I may use it for my next project which will be Forum and Website unban!
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Postby Student of Knowledge » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 am

China-Man,

is this still working to unban from paltalk? Or do you have any other ways to unban middle eastern country from paltalk??? I need your help please.
Student of Knowledge
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby Thor_pt » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:06 pm

i think anti-bans and anti-reds not working no more but i dont use i dont know....our maybe u can read this topic viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3049 maybe gone help u icon_e_wink2
Thor_pt
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Return to Paltalk General