Adware from Paltalk?

General Talk about Paltalk.

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Re: Adware from Paltalk?

Postby o-l-d » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 am

The ads that load with black nick redirect to "suspected site" if clicked on (Malwarebytes Pro detects and blocks connect to them). Maybe PalTalk should be more selective about who they run ads for. :|
o-l-d
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby me1900 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 am

It is not only that when you are a black nick and try to close the room you wanna exit and you get a video ad pop up you can try to right click the taskbar bar labeled with the room name and notice close or ALT+F4 is greyed out. If you try to force the room window to close in task manager the entire program closes Every 2nd room you enter and want to leave it wants to ad troll. Yes I said it! AD TROLL! That is what paltalk is and has done in the past. I recevived a fake antivirus ad sitting in a room in paltalk. Closed paltalk via taskmanger really fast ran a scan deleted all cookies and history, alternate ad streams (some rogue ads plant these). I was lucky no infections. p_s

Paltalk keeps adding more and more ads and now it is even infections. That is why I name Paltalk an AD Troll! They have done this in the past!! They are now doing it again. They annoy me so bad with ads I do not care to upgrade from basic at all. pull_hair

It doesnt make me want to upgrade my nick It makes me m_f paltalk
me1900
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby Pac » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 am

Iam shure this problem will be investigated and will be fixed.

www.dutchplace.nl
Pac
Owner

Return to Paltalk General