window.h

Heres the place for C++ Programming

window.h

Postby ii rocky ii » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

can any one help me about the window.h liberary .what are the function in it.i have searched on google but couldnt find good information about it .
ii rocky ii
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Re: window.h

Postby ChiNa » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Well even if this is an old post, but its a very good question,
So I will give it a try..

I myself am very new to c++, but windows.h is 1 of the headers u use for the Win32 API. Kinda hard to learn and an example is not even enough to understand, you have to search and read, but I will find you some and post it on here later,

Ok now after a few minutes I am back, I am sure you know about the MSDN, everything and every small tip is on their page, just not sure about the library..
I dont know if your looking for a special thing, or only the Library is your speciality.. But let me know,, I will say Search and Read, and here are some of the links that I might say have helped me with learning a abit about WINDOWS.H functionality and the Library.

Check this one about how the library works for Windows-Based prog... & its functions, Just an example tutorial on the windows api plus source: http://cboard.cprogramming.com/windows- ... brary.html
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Return to C++