Paltalk closing the door?

Inhere you can post all your Reports about Paltalk bugs.
Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

All bugs found can be reported to Paltalk and fill in the form correctly http://www.paltalk.com/support/TicketBugReport.html

Paltalk closing the door?

Postby Thor_pt » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 pm

are paltalk closing the register for new users? becouse today i make a new nick in paltalk express and is this msg i have ( see pic)
Attachments
Sem Título.png
Sem Título.png (6.84 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Thor_pt
Dutchplace_Mod
Dutchplace_Mod

Re: Paltalk closing the door?

Postby ChiNa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 am

It can happen as they sometimes block registrations. It has happend to me many times!
Sometimes registring from a proxy will also block you out and give you the same message,

These are the regular rules inside paltalk, which not many knows about. Like their 20 Nicknames Rule. If you create more than 20 nicknames on same ip it can give you the same message too! Lets say you login with your your 21st nickname for the first time on Paltalk, you will see a message, about Confirming your Email adress by entering a code + that next time you login to Paltalk you will have to CONFIRM your email by typing the security CODE in! I dont know if you have tried it befor... Try give it a few days and try again!

Good Luck
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Problem regarding newly created room

Postby strampede » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am

I just want to ask here seem something wrong or what happen now to paltalk. Last night i tried tocreate a room. It successful. But when i opened the room, noticed a WHITE RECTANGLE SCREEN seems cover or block front of the the room. It make me couldnt seen what write or any word in the room. Is paltalk now didnt allowed newly room created or any other problem? I tried many times, the result was the same. Any idea , please let me know, ill appreciate the answer.Sorry for my english.Thanks so much.
strampede
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby ChiNa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 am

I am sorry, I havnt heard or seen anything like it! But I think it could be the ADS Advertisements that possibly did this! When you open a room the ads will appear first, and some computers might freeze for a few seconds... Are you sure its not he ads? If not then I dont know what this could be, It never happens usually such thing !
ChiNa
Dutchplace_Admin
Dutchplace_Admin

Problem regarding newly created room

Postby strampede » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am

Its ok bro, thanks for the answer and that nice information.
strampede
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Return to Paltalk Bug Submit Report