Video Tutorials To Get Out Of Paltalk Bans

Here you can find info for solve yur problems in Paltalk

Moderator: amirca

Forum rules
This Forum does not support , nor Promote the use of any cracked versions of Paltalk. We support versions downloaded from http://www.paltalk.com

Video Tutorials To Get Out Of Paltalk Bans

Postby amirca » Oct 5th, '07, 10:25

Paltalk Bans

Ok if you get a admin ban just goto

Start/Run Type 'regedit' then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/appevents/eventlabels You will see a string called Incomeing fax in the big box (DELETE IT) then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/appevents/schemes You will see a string called backup in the big box (DELETE IT) Then make a new paltalk Nickname and you can admin again.
But remember you will not be able to admin on the same nickname that you got banned on as that name is banned on paltalk server.

All room Ban,

goto Start/Run Type 'regedit' then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/appevents/eventlabels u will se Incomeingfax (DELETE IT) then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/appevents/schemes you will see backup (DELETE IT) then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/microsoft scrool down till you see nsplugins (DELETE IT) make new nickname and you can go in rooms again

All room ban,

if the first option dont work then they have banned your hard drive serial codes, IP
Goto Start/Run Type 'regedit' then goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/microsoft/Windows/current verison, you will see ProductId change that to what ever you want but dont forget to put the - in between the numbers, AND ONLY PUT NUMBERS, after you have changed that copy and paste it, then goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/microsoft/Windows NT/Currentversion, You will see ProductId again Paste in there the same as you changed the other ProductId as.
Then close that all down and in the Download section of this site is a XP Mac Changer, Download it!
Then open XP Mac Changer and goto My Computer on the right you will see My Network Places click it then on the right again you will see View Network Connections click it then click on Locol area Connection or what ever is enabled for your internet.
open it up and click Support at the top then click Details you will see your Physical Address copy that into Mac Changer and change the numbers (NOT THE LETTERS OR THE 00 AT THE FRONT) then put your string in and click Change Mac And your done

TC-5605

Goto Start/Run type 'regedit' then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/app evenets/eventlabels you will see Incomeing-fax (DELETE IT) then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER?appevents/schemes you will see Backup (DELETE IT)
Then change your IP with XP Mac Changer in the downloads section make a new paltalk nickname and your back!

Audio and Text Ban

No one can see your text? your mic is all jumpy? that is because you have a mic and text ban, dont worry i have supplied all the information below see :D

goto start/run type 'regedit'
then goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/AVMPCTOTEL (DELETE IT) then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/microsoft/windows/Current Version , In the next box you will see ProductID (CHANGE IT) then copy it and goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/microsoft/Windows NT , in the next box you will see ProductID again copy and paste in there what you changed the first ProductID
Right now thats the regestry part done (scary eh?)
now goto Start/control panel/Perfomance and maintence/system then click the computer name tab at the top then click change and change your Computer Name
That bit is done now!
Now change your IP by changeing your Mac Address with XP Mac Changer (In the download section of this site)
Now make a new windows account by goin to:
Start/Control Panel/User Accounts then click Create a New User Account
Now restart your pc log on your new windows account Make a new PALTALK nickname and the ban is clear.
Attachments

[The extension avi has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

amirca
Dutchplace
Dutchplace

Postby method » Nov 11th, '07, 19:42

Thanks for this valuable information.

Could you tell me how to unban a perticuler name ?

For example if i a name is banned from all group in pc1 can he use the same name in pc2 (pc2 have diffrent ip,...)?

A friend of me has this problem and he ask me if i can help him get out of this ban and use his old names!(He told me he used multiple names and one of his name banned this way and now he can't use all those names created in his pc1 before getting such ban!!)

i be happy if some one tell me how he can solve this problem and use his old names?Thanks
method
Dutchplace Crown 2
Dutchplace Crown 2

Postby amirca » Nov 18th, '07, 07:18

well i think the answer is in the question itself .
amirca
Dutchplace
Dutchplace

Postby Distune » Nov 25th, '07, 17:56

Well I didnt find any string called "Incoming fax" "backup" in big box. I followed this: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/appevents/eventlabels.. after that nothin found as u said...

Now how could i get out frm room ban. Like i'm ban in a room.
Distune
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby amirca » Nov 26th, '07, 02:10

actually there is no proper software yet witch brings you out of bans all the software and information about bringing you out of ban is for educational purposes , but i heard about sockcap version works good but i never tried . but if you like you download and try . read the instructions in read me file .

ftp://marcodl.xs4all.nl/Dutchplace%20Up ... rsion%202/
amirca
Dutchplace
Dutchplace

Postby piyara4friends » Jan 27th, '08, 16:55

bro i am using NetShadow_u_crk its work fine now i got this error can u tell me what i do what is that ? i banned or what ?
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (87.98 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
piyara4friends
Dutchplace Crown 2
Dutchplace Crown 2

Postby LiL KnEe » Jun 25th, '08, 09:02

hi i been on paltalk for a bit now and i got a mic and text ban i got out the text ban then i got hit with a all room ban.... when i try to enter a room it gives me a notice from paltalk that says this account is currently being restricted from using any room functionality. Important - This is an indefinite ban on all group activity. And when i make a new nick it gives me a notice saying... this account was in some way used inappropriatly in the past and is currently being restricted from joing any room rated "G"R"A" I tryed doing what it says and i had the same problem i cant find the incomingfax its not there i tryed the unbanner2 and the darkcoder unbanner i reformated and reinstalled xp i changed hard drives i even changed my modem and im still ban. people are telling me paltalk has a new ban. What can i do please can some one help me :(
LiL KnEe
LiL KnEe
Dutchplace Crown 1
Dutchplace Crown 1

Postby amirca » Jun 25th, '08, 22:16

you can make changes in your computer and make your computer the way you like it but you can not change you ip address . paltalk new bans has to do something with ip address not with the computer hardware . try using netshadow that might solve your problem.
amirca
Dutchplace
Dutchplace

Return to Paltalk Help